Raizer Arena is a "Battle Arena" style game developed for the Windows, Mac & Linux platform and in the future for the Android platform. The game consists of a two player battle in an arena. Developed on a 3D setting the game will be set in the blue skies of an alternate dimension, where Emperors amuse themselves with their destructive creations. The player will take on the role of a battle robot that may represent nature or chaos.
Therefore, you must destroy your enemy before he has a chance to destroy you.
How To Play
- To win you must defeat your enemy by shooting at hi
- To lose you must die first, losing life
- Use the shields to gain strategic advantage
- Player one uses Joystcik to play
- Player Two will use the keyboard arrows and the P & O buttons
- Play many times!
- This is (for now) a school project, all the assets used in the game are NOT for commercial use.
- All assignments will be in the credits of the game.
- Please give us your feedback.
Pontificara Universidade Católica de Campinas
Campinas, São Paulo – Brazil.
Remove from Zip;
Click the .exe file;
- Update Coming Soon - 1.1Dec 03, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.